1. how will i get my photos to you?
all files must be exchanged via dropbox in the form of lightroom catalogs.
2. How do you know my style?
we'll talk a lot about your style before i begin to even edit your photos. keeping your unique style is my priority! most photographers either create their own presets or buy presets for lightroom. purchased presets will be sent over via dropbox. if you have made your own, i'll make sure to learn your style and save your preset.
3. how much do you charge to edit photos?
- Editing in lightroom: .35 cents per image
(image straightening + color correcting)
- culling images into one final gallery: .05 cents per image
5. how will i get charged for each job?
all charges will be made via paypal on the 1st of every month.
4. what is the turnaround time for one job?
weddings can take up to 14 business days to be delivered. shorter sessions like family portraits take less to be delivered back, 3-5 business days.
6. I'm ready to make you my private photo editor! What's the first step?
Say Hi through the contact form on my website, call me at (209) 769-3281 or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.