I’ve been there. You get your pictures back from a big box online “editing” company…
… only to find out they made things worse. How is that possible?
While you could be spending time and effort towards bringing in new clients or being a more creative wedding photographer, you’re culling and color correcting a large wedding catalog. Go figure.
Well I’m here to tell you that you don’t have to worry about consistency anymore. You don’t have to worry about your pictures or spending time photo editing your weddings. Because I’m here to help. I announced a few weeks ago that I am officially taking on clients in 2018 as a Private Photo Editor. So today I am sharing with you…
… 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE A PRIVATE PHOTO EDITOR RIGHT NOW.
- Save Time and Money
- Grow Your Business
- One on One Relationship
- Keep Your Personal Style, 100%
- Unbeatable Value
1. For all you moms out there, DO treasure those small moments with your kiddos. DO go out on more dates with your significant other. DON’T spend unnecessary money on twice the work. You’ll thank me later.
2. You’re in a fantastic spot financially where you can hire an editor for your pictures right now. Congrats! So focus on where you’re needed most in your business. Be present with prospects/inquiries and continue to grow your business! I am dedicated to not only being your boutique photo editor, but to be your personal cheerleader – go get ’em tiger! That’s the thing that I love about editing. I get to help you thrive instead of being your competition. I admire The Rising Tide and their philosophy of #communityovercompetition for that reason.
3. As mentioned in the beginning of the blog post, big box editing companies don’t give your work enough attention. Of course they have a solid turn around time that is hard to decline, but it’s not worth that headache when you get your pics back. Every time you submit a catalog to be edited, a different person will work on them. Every time you submit your work to Halley Lutz Private Photo Editor, I will be the only one working on your precious photos and also answering your questions!
4. You’ve worked your booty off to create your unique look that sets you apart from other photographers. Who am I to damper what you’ve worked so hard for? With every new client I take on, I make sure to offer a free catalog test so that you can see sample images and give constructive criticism for when I edit your pictures. As previously mentioned, I am your personal cheerleader and that can’t happen without your photos screaming your brand! I’ve been asked before “Do you just batch edit or do you look at every single one of my photos?” You bet I look at every. Single. Picture. It is my duty to make sure that the entire gallery is consistent and up to par with your standards (heck, mine too!).
5. With culling prices at .05 cents and editing price .35 cents per image, my goal is to not only treat you like the best customer I’ve ever had, but also one of the best friends you’ve had. I’ll be in touch frequently to check-in and deliver the best service I possible can. Here’s to helping you be the best photographer you can be and to boosting the wonderful industry we’re in!
Ready to book a Private Photo Editor? Call me at (209) 769-3281, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit my website halleylutz.com or say hello on Instagram @halleylutz!